Christmas cut-off and closing dates 2013
All orders paid and confirmed by 1pm local timezone on the dates listed below will be dispatched in time to receive by Christmas.
Our office will be closed between 5pm 19th December and 9am 7th January Eastern Standard Time. During these dates orders to US addresses will continue to ship out, and orders to other destinations will be reserved to ship out on Tuesday 7 January.
West Coast – 16th December
East Coast – 18th December
WA, NT, QLD, TAS – 13th December
ACT & NSW – 17th December
VIC – 19th December
Nth Island – 20th December
Sth Island – 19th December
Europe & Asia
Rest of World
We ship Wishbone products to most physical addresses globally. For the African continent, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom freight quote prior to making your purchase. For all other locations, select your country or region when you check out. Duties and other fees that may be charged on importation are your responsibility. For express freight email us on email@example.com or if you are in the US call us on 1-888-748 7453 for a custom express freight quote. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order at any time at our discretion.
mainland USA freight charges
- free shipping for any order over $100, not including Hawaii, Alaska, PO Boxes and military addresses.
- $5 for any order under $100
returning new, unused items
- New items can be returned anytime, no time limit, with proof of purchase.
- Item must show no signs of use and have all original inner and outer packaging and instructions manual present.
- Refund will be issued to same method of payment used, usually within 1 week of receipt of item, following our inspection and approval of it.
- Return shipping charges and materials are customer’s responsibility, including if delivery is refused. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Before return shipping, contact us to request a RRN (returns registration number) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty or damaged items
- Our products are warranted against manufacturing defects and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase – normal wear and tear excluded.
- Within this period, we will be pleased to repair or replace free of charge any part that has a manufacturing defect. This approach of repairing or replacing individual components (instead of replacing complete product) helps us deliver on our promise to minimise waste generated by our business. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Our warranty extends to an original purchaser who bought new product from an authorized dealer of our products. Proof of purchase may be required.
- If you bought your item second hand or have modified it somehow, well done! Unfortunately you don’t quality for our free-of-charge-repair-or-replace warranty. But you are welcome to contact us anyway. We may be able to help.
- We will assist with filing shipping claims in the event of loss, theft or denial signature. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the shipping company about any loss or delivery disputes.
- If an item is damaged during shipping, we will help find a solution, including part replacement and additional shipping charges.